In various administrative procedures, authorities will occasionally require civil status (vital statistics) documents, like your birth certificate or a marriage certificate. Indeed, civil status documents issued by foreign authorities, academic and other official documents may need to be legalized.

Translation Palace can translate your documents into more than 100 different languages and do this at the same time as we process any legalization services. If you need a translation please contact us by email ( with copies of your documents so we can assess the charge and time required to deliver your documents translated and notarized.

Translation Palace works with authorized notaries to certify the translation of your documents!